This recipe is a true family favorite! Josh has been known to break out the grill during the middle of our cold, snowy Wisconsin winter (with some encouragement from the kids). To make it a quick go-to dinner, we triple or quadruple the seasonings and store them in a glass jar in the spice cabinet so we have it ready for the next 3 or 4 times we need it. Then, on a busy night, you just throw the spices together with liquids, rub it onto the chops and slap them on the grill. Quick, easy, and delicious – enjoy!
Smoky Grilled Pork Chops
Adapted from Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (we use coconut aminos instead of Worcestershire sauce)
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 4 pork chops
Preheat the grill to medium heat and lightly oil if needed. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except the chops. Rinse the chops and then rub the spice mixture into the damp meat.
Grill the chops over indirect heat until there is no pink inside, about 12 minutes per side. Let chops rest for 10 minutes before serving.